mobitobi® is a group of American and German developers working out of Berlin and San Francisco. All developers have 10+ years experience with OO programming and are seasoned mobile app and web developers. If you are interested in developing a mobile app, contact us via the form below.
Mobitobi, a sole-proprietorship company owned by Martin Hunke, provides various consumer Android apps. Mobitobi is committed to safeguarding your privacy and created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to protecting the online privacy of users of our apps.
By using our apps you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement.
1. What information does Mobitobi gather?
Mobitobi does not gather any personal information except for the following instances.
2. How does Mobitobi gather information?
Mobitobi gathers information through your usage of its apps. Mobitobi may require your email address via an input dialog for unlocking the app.
3. How does Mobitobi use the gathered information?
Mobitobi uses your information to identify errors and to improve the user experience of its apps. Your information is not used for marketing and not shared with any party except as described below.
4. With whom does Mobitobi share information we gather?
5. Third Party Sites. Mobitobi may share information with the Google services Google Analytics and Fabrics as outlined above. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement. Mobitobi IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Mobitobi recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
6. How does Mobitobi protect your personal information?
Mobitobi may only collect your email address as personal information as outlined above. Your email address is never sent over the Internet and only stored on the phone in memory private to the application.